Fundamental Technologies, LLC (FTECS) provides effective and efficient technology solutions to business and science problems. While our primary focus over the years has been space science, FTECS personnel are -- first and foremost -- problem solvers.
If you have a data management challenge, need to integrate new technology into your existing system, or require a custom software solution, please contact us to find out how we can help you.
Solving your business challenge may not take a rocket scientist, but we have them if you need one.
Projects current in 2013:
- Reorganization of our extensive data archives using the SPASE XML metadata language for the Virtual Energetic Particles Observatory (VEPO) (NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center)
- Data processing and analysis for Voyagers 1 and 2 LECP Investigation (NASA/Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory (NASA/JHUAPL)
- Resident archive for Ulysses HISCALE Investigation (NASA/JHUAPL)
- Data processing and analysis for Advanced Composition Explorer EPAM Investigation (NASA/JHUAPL)
- Online archive for Galileo Energetic Particle Detector Investigation (NASA/JHUAPL)
- Archiving, data processing and analysis for the Cassini MIMI Investigation (NASA/JHUAPL)
- Science Operations Center (SOC) for the Radiation Belt Storm Probes Ion Composition Experiment (RBSPICE) aboard NASA's Van Allen Probes Investigation of Earth's radiation belts (NASA/JHUAPL)
Science Publications Authored or Co-Authored by Fundamental Technologies Personnel
Updated 9/24/2013 11:30 a.m.