Fundamental Technologies, LLC (FTECS) provides effective and efficient technology solutions to business and science problems. While our primary focus over the years has been space science, FTECS personnel are -- first and foremost -- problem solvers.
If you have a data management challenge, need to integrate new technology into your existing system, or require a custom software solution, please contact us to find out how we can help you.
Solving your business challenge may not take a rocket scientist, but we have 'em if you need 'em.
Projects current in 2016:
- Science Operations Center (SOC) for the Radiation Belt Storm Probes Ion Composition Experiment (RBSPICE) aboard NASA's Van Allen Probes Investigation of Earth's radiation belts (NASA/JHUAPL)
- Participation in the Planetary Data Systems as a subnode for the Plasma and Particles node providing a variety of planetary and heliospheric data sets to the space science community.
- Data processing and analysis for Voyagers 1 and 2 LECP Investigation (NASA/Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory (NASA/JHUAPL)
- Higher Level Data Product production for the Ulysses HISCALE Investigation (NASA/Goddard Spaceflight Center)
- Data processing and analysis for Advanced Composition Explorer EPAM Investigation (NASA/JHUAPL)
- Online archive for Galileo Energetic Particle Detector Investigation (NASA/JHUAPL)
- Archiving, data processing and analysis for the Cassini MIMI Investigation (NASA/JHUAPL)
Science Publications Authored or Co-Authored by Fundamental Technologies Personnel